Friday, December 5, 2014

Ho Ho Ho Gift card holder

I'm here with a quick share today. I made this super quick gift card the other day with very few products.

The stamp set is from Hampton Arts. I bought it years ago and forgot I even had it until we moved last year and found it. I love this little Santa.  I made the card a tad smaller than normal. I used a 1 inch crease at the bottom of the card to fold up inside so I could put a gift card inside. I colored Santa with some Prisma colored pencils and used this die from Simon Say Stamp.

Super fast, super cute.

Tomorrow I will be here with a watercolor card for a2z Scrapbooking and on Monday I am going to show you how I used this set to create a winter card. Don't believe you can use flowers for a wintery card? Come back Monday and I'll show you how easy it really was! :)

I'm also entering this card in this weeks Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is all about Christmas and Holiday's

See you then.

1 comment:

Heather said...

An adorable card, I love your design and the Kraft card and colours.......your Santa is so cute and lovely sentiment!!

Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx